Order by Monday at Noon for Tuesday Home Delivery
1 Pound Packages
You’ve never had bacon like this. Thick cut and a perfect balance of meat and fat, our pasture raised and grass fed bacon is a customer favorite- we can’t keep it in stock! We’ve also had customers tell us that they can’t eat store bacon, but they can eat ours- there’s nothing quite like it. Other than the obvious bacon and eggs for breakfast, here’s some of our favorite ways to eat our bacon:
- With our farm fresh eggs on a sandwich
- Bacon Wrapped favorites- meatloaf, avocado, asparagus, chicken roast, grilled corn…
- Pasta and other dinner dishes
- Keto Bacon Sushi
- Bacon, just like, as a snack
Contactless Home Delivery
- Order online by Monday at noon to be on the next day, Tuesday’s, delivery schedule.
- Your order may be adjusted less after purchase to match the actual weights of product packages.
- Leave a cooler on your front porch, and we’ll mark your order complete on delivery!
Nutritional Benefits of Pasture Raised Pork
Meat from pasture raised, grass fed pigs have shown notable nutrition benefits over those from pigs raised in confinement, thanks to their access to sunlight and a more diverse diet.
Studies show that pork from pastured pigs have a better quality fat, with a healthier levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3’s. Most people find that grass fed pork is richer and better tasting.
- Pasture raised on our family meat farm in North Carolina
- Grass fed from pasture with organic feed when necessary
- Processed at a USDA inspected small niche processor
- Frozen fresh directly after butchering
How does Tuesday Home Delivery work?
We Offer Farm to Home Delivery in North Carolina: Pinehurst, Lillington, Sanford, Pittsboro, Angier, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Morrisville, Willow Springs
Order meals by Saturday at noon, and order meat & more online by Monday at noon - we plan our farm raised meat delivery route on Monday evenings.
Leave a cooler on your porch on Tuesday. We make our rounds all day, sometimes into evening.