Beef Bone Broth
Order by Monday at Noon for Tuesday Home Delivery
$12 per qt / 1 qt packages
Out of stock
A perfect start to any recipe! Our grass fed beef bone broth is easily heated for a simple, healthy beef stew or soup, or used as a base for anything from fried rice to risotto.
- The perfect French onion soup
- Slow-cooker stew or chili
- Added flavor for a tender beef roast
- Rich beef flavor in lo mein, ramen, or fried rice
Contactless Home Delivery
- Order online and pay deposits. You’ll receive a final invoice with the difference between deposit cost, and the packaged, total weight price.
- Pay your invoice by Monday at noon to be on the next day, Tuesday’s, delivery schedule.
- Leave a cooler on your front porch, and we’ll mark your order complete on delivery!
Nutritional Benefits of Pasture Raised Beef
Higher levels of iron, selenium and zinc, plus less total fat, and more of the heart healthier beef fat (conjugated linoleic acid) and more omega-3 and omega-3 fatty acids mean pasture-raised and grass-fed beef are heart healthier than beef raised in captivity. Many of our customers find that our beef is more tender and more delicious, too.
- Pasture raised on our family meat farm in North Carolina
- Grass fed from pasture with organic feed when necessary
- Processed at a USDA inspected small niche processor
- Frozen fresh directly after butchering
How does Tuesday Home Delivery work?
We Offer Farm to Home Delivery in North Carolina: Pinehurst, Lillington, Sanford, Pittsboro, Angier, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Morrisville, Willow Springs
Order meals by Saturday at noon, and order meat & more online by Monday at noon - we plan our farm raised meat delivery route on Monday evenings.
Leave a cooler on your porch on Tuesday. We make our rounds all day, sometimes into evening.