Eggs 12 Count
Order by Monday at Noon for Tuesday Home Delivery
You can’t go wrong with farm fresh eggs laid by grass-fed, pasture-raised chickens! Every recipe, from simple scrambled eggs to your favorite cake, will be a little bit better. For more complete meals, you could try this rich flavor with:
- Breakfast sandwiches (try it with our amazing bacon or sausage- or both!)
- Cloud Egg style- whipped and whisked egg whites topped with the over-easy yolk
- Eggs benedict with asparagus or avacado
- As a light and fluffy quiche
- Best ever egg salad
Contactless Home Delivery
$8 per dozen
- Order online and pay deposits. You’ll receive a final invoice with the difference between deposit cost, and the packaged, total weight price.
- Pay your invoice by Monday at noon to be on the next day, Tuesday’s, delivery schedule.
- Leave a cooler on your front porch, and we’ll mark your order complete on delivery!
Nutritional Benefits of Pasture Raised Chicken
Eggs and meat from pasture raised chickens have shown notable nutrition benefits over those from chickens raised in confinement, thanks to their access to sunlight. Studies show pastured hens have less cholesterol and saturated fats, and have higher levels of vitamin A, beta carotene, omega-3 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pasture raised on our family meat farm in North Carolina
- Grass fed from pasture with organic feed when necessary
- Processed at a USDA inspected small niche processor
- Frozen fresh directly after butchering
How does Tuesday Home Delivery work?
We Offer Farm to Home Delivery in North Carolina: Pinehurst, Lillington, Sanford, Pittsboro, Angier, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Morrisville, Willow Springs
Order meals by Saturday at noon, and order meat & more online by Monday at noon - we plan our farm raised meat delivery route on Monday evenings.
Leave a cooler on your porch on Tuesday. We make our rounds all day, sometimes into evening.