Maple Sausage Links
Order by Monday at Noon for Tuesday Home Delivery
Maple and sausage is a fan favorite, especially for a hearty breakfast! Saute it, lightly browned, for the perfect protein for pancakes.
- With eggs, toast, home fries for breakfast
- Saute with sweet potatoes, and a bit of brown sugar
- Quiche with maple sausage and cheese
- Served with your favorite French toast
Contactless Home Delivery
- Order online by Monday at noon to be on the next day, Tuesday’s, delivery schedule. You’ll be billed the actual weight price.
- Leave a cooler on your front porch, and we’ll mark your order complete on delivery!
Nutritional Benefits of Pasture Raised Pork
Meat from pasture raised, grass fed pigs have shown notable nutrition benefits over those from pigs raised in confinement, thanks to their access to sunlight and a more diverse diet.
Studies show that pork from pastured pigs have a better quality fat, with a healthier levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3’s. Most people find that grass fed pork is richer and better tasting.
- Pasture raised on our family meat farm in North Carolina
- Grass fed from pasture with organic feed when necessary
- Processed at a USDA inspected small niche processor
- Frozen fresh directly after butchering
How does Tuesday Home Delivery work?
We Offer Farm to Home Delivery in North Carolina: Pinehurst, Lillington, Sanford, Pittsboro, Angier, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Morrisville, Willow Springs
Order meals by Saturday at noon, and order meat & more online by Monday at noon - we plan our farm raised meat delivery route on Monday evenings.
Leave a cooler on your porch on Tuesday. We make our rounds all day, sometimes into evening.