Mild Italian Sausage
Order by Monday at Noon for Tuesday Home Delivery
Our traditional mild Italian sausage at CATHIS Farm adds just the right amount of zest to any dish! Or try these other ideas for a little added flare.
- Sauteed with pasta and alfredo sauce
- One skillet, carb free meals with zoodles
- Sausage, veggie, and rice casserole
- With your favorite tomato sauce and spaghetti
Nutritional Benefits of Pasture Raised Pork
Meat from pasture raised, grass fed pigs have shown notable nutrition benefits over those from pigs raised in confinement, thanks to their access to sunlight and a more diverse diet.
Studies show that pork from pastured pigs have a better quality fat, with a healthier levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3’s. Most people find that grass fed pork is richer and better tasting.
- Pasture raised on our family meat farm in North Carolina
- Grass fed from pasture with organic feed when necessary
- Processed at a USDA inspected small niche processor
- Frozen fresh directly after butchering
How does Tuesday Home Delivery work?
We Offer Farm to Home Delivery in North Carolina: Pinehurst, Lillington, Sanford, Pittsboro, Angier, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Morrisville, Willow Springs
Order meals by Saturday at noon, and order meat & more online by Monday at noon - we plan our farm raised meat delivery route on Monday evenings.
Leave a cooler on your porch on Tuesday. We make our rounds all day, sometimes into evening.